INVESTING IN FUTURE PERSONNEL: TRIOPTICS is awarded as TOP training company 2021 > Company news

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색
A reliable partner

for strategic cooperation

INVESTING IN FUTURE PERSONNEL: TRIOPTICS is awarded as TOP training co…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 최고관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,461회 작성일 21-10-26 16:14

본문

TRIOPTICS is awarded as TOP training company 2021 

9cb0c6c87d0081fc47f454b788392a0e_1635232589_6873.jpg

WEDEL. Especially in times of the pandemic and the advancing demographic change, TRIOPTICS GmbH from Wedel particularly excels in dual training and was awarded today, June 29, 2021, by the IHK Kiel as TOP training company.

IHK Vice President Jan-Henrik Fock emphasized the great efforts in training. “With an apprenticeship workshop, get-to-know events at the beginning of each training year and information evenings for parents, TRIOPTICS ensures successful onboarding. Inter-professional apprentice projects, training in optics, business etiquette, self and time management for all junior staff enable development beyond the pure teaching content. The mentoring program introduced by TRIOPTICS, in which apprentices from the higher apprenticeship years assist the new ones with advice and support during this important stage of their lives, is particularly commendable,” said Fock.

“The company’s success does not come by chance,” continues Managing Director Eugen Dumitrescu. “We engage in long-term and sustainable personnel development and make sure that trainees and employees feel well. A 95 percent retention rate for trainees, mostly in positions they choose, shows us that we are on the right track with our HR strategy.” To really make them fit for the job market, the trainees are not only prepared in the practical work environment, but also in the company’s own training workshop for the upcoming requirements in the best possible way.

Robin Riwoldt, apprentice electronics technician for devices and systems, adds: “I really like the training at TRIOPTICS. I get an insight into many departments and processes of the company and was able to make my contribution right from the start. After my apprenticeship, I would like to stay at TRIOPTICS, do further training to become a state-certified technician and take on more responsibility.”

Wedel-based TRIOPTICS GmbH, a part of the Jenoptik Group since 2020, offers a wide-ranging product portfolio of optical measurement and manufacturing systems with the associated electronic control and automation. The company, which employs more than 350 people, trains six to eight apprentices each year in more than ten commercial and technical/industrial professions. The company, which is based and located on the Elbe River, was founded in 1991, so this year’s 30th anniversary is also a reason to celebrate.

The Kiel Chamber of Industry and Commerce awards the TOP training company title to up to six training companies each year. It is not possible to apply for the award. The honorary IHK board selects six companies from the suggestions of the training advisors with the help of quantitative and qualitative criteria. Aspects such as the quality of training, support for weaker young people, training premises and support for particularly gifted trainees are considered in the decision-making process.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

궁금하신 점이 있으시면 문의남겨주세요.

Be one of the first to experience our
product novelties and innovative application possibilities.  온라인문의 바로가기